July 6 - 11, 2017
Recognized by the DMO industry as its highest educational achievement, CDME is an executive-level program for experienced DMO professionals seeking advanced professional development. The focus of the program is on strategic vision, leadership, DMO performance, community stakeholder management as well as marketing and product development best practices.
The following courses will be offered in this July series:
- Strategic Issues in Destination Management: July 6–7 (2 Day Core)
- Destination Advocacy and Community Relations: July 8–9 (2 Day Core)
- Development of the Destination Experience: July 10–11 (Concurrent 1 and Half Day Elective)
- Technology and Digital Marketing Communications in Destination Management: July 10–11 (Concurrent 1 and Half Day Elective)
As the CDME is a credential program, an approved CDME Application is REQUIRED prior to registering for any courses. Please allow 30 days for the application to be processed. For more information, visit the website.
- If you have an active application, log in first.
- Click on Register Now to proceed.
- Select the $0.00 ticket and continue to register Yourself.
- Scroll through the days on the schedule and click Add to include it in your purchase.
- Proceed to check out.
All CDME applicants should have a DMAI account. If you need to reset your password, click here. For additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.