November 10-11, 2016
Dallas, TX, USA
For more than 15 years, DMAI's Sales Academy™ has assisted DMO sales professionals in selling their destinations more effectively. The course’s results-oriented content has proven to help achieve sales goals, win new group customers and increase sales. DMAI will be offering both courses November 10-11 in Dallas, TX. More information is provided below to help determine which course is right for you.
Sales Academy I (One Day)
- Designed for individuals who are new to their sales role and the DMO industry/culture.
- The content is equally appropriate for professionals who enter sales from another discipline with limited sales experience and have some degree of DMO experience.
- Practical knowledge about the DMO industry and DMOs’ economic impact.
- Developing skills as an expert (facilitator and educator) to stakeholder groups via the brand promise.
- Critical steps to prospecting and managing the sales process.
- Action items for personal sales plans - your niche and enhancements to success.
Pricing: US$ 395.00
Sales Academy II (Two Days)
- Designed for individuals who have about five years of sales experience along with an understanding of the DMO industry/culture.
- The content targets professionals who understand foundational sales skills and who are practiced at navigating their DMO community dynamics.
- As many experienced sales professionals join DMOs from outside of the industry, the need to understand the nuances of the DMO industry/culture is included in the content.
- Role as “resident” expert for your market and stakeholder groups.
- Critical (multiple) success factors.
- Managing the matrix of relationships inclusive of third party entities.
- Actions to increase value and economic impact.
Pricing: US$ 795.00